Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'M AT THE END OF MY ROPE

To start we are having so many problems with Paige. She had the state called on Dave because he slapped her on her hand. She has been lying and doing so many things to cause problems. She went to her moms for the whole Christmas break and when she came back we made her delete her myspace because of the nasty things on it. Her mom called that night Paige cried to her and her mom called the state and said that Dave and I hit Paige. So know we have to be investigated about that one. I told Dave that he needs to send her back to her moms or we will git a divorce if this happens again because I will not be branded as a Child Abuser because that will stick with me for the rest of my life and I willn't have that. I don't want to send her away but I cant take it anymore she is a out of control teenager. So it will come down to Dave which I think he doesn't have it in him to send her back to her moms where she wants to go anyways. I'm scared about having this affect the the boys if they were taken away from me. Their father said that he would never let that happen but you never know what the state will do. They are going to question Paige and Sky at school this week and then come talk to us. I'm just so stressed out right now and crying alot. Please pray for us we need it.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Oh wow. I will pray for you to get through this , and for Paige that she'll straighten around.

Amanda Irene said...

Yes straighten around!! Does she want to be at her moms? Whats her pay off for this? Is she doing it so she can go to her moms?

I will be praying for you all!

The Speer's said...

Yes she wants to go to her moms because her mom uses quilt to get to her and she falls for it everytime. This is destroying our family. If the lady from the state ask if I want her to go I told Dave that I would say yes. He wasnt to happy about that though. But I have 4 other children to think about.

chris k said...

A lot added to a very full plate...praying.